domingo, 21 de fevereiro de 2010

The First Days of Funk - Vol I


The First Days of Funk vol. 1

Disco I


1. Jim Horne - Hey there Jim
2. Olympics - Papa will
3. Randolph Brothers - What it is (pt 1)
4. Randolph Brothers - What it is (pt 2)
5. Sam and the Sparks - Daybreak
6. Willie Joe - Funny thing
7. The New Editions - Vargo
8. Walter Davis - Baby wachdoin to me
9. Bobby Husband - Man's best friend
10. Johnny Thompson - Main squeeze
11. Billy Sha Rae - Let's do ti again
12. ST4 - Funky
13. Tony Clarke - Ghetto Man
14. Sons of Slum - 16 miles of plastic ghetto
15. Dossie Terry - Soul food
16. Erskine - Let him fix it
17. Rythm Rebellion - Universal rythm
18. Michael Jay Coleman - I'm a lover not a fighter
19. Lee Rogers - Sex appeal
20. Chain Reaction - Nurse your nerve

Download


The First Days of Funk vol.1

Disco II


1. James River - Let's live
2. Ofs Limited - Mr Kidneys
3. Big Daddy Rucker - Just do your thing
4. Chosen Few - Cut me in
5. Pound of Flesh - Funky March
6. Master of Soul - Right on
7. Jonah Ellis - I get hot
8. Kings of Soul - Girl what have you done ?
9. McKinley Mitchell - Days got bright
10. Chet Ivey - Party People
11. Hetti Loyd - Grief sorrow pain
12. Mauric and Mac - Use that good thing
13. News - Tend to your business
14. Fred and the Ovations - I'm gonna love you
15. Frankie Seay - All I want is loving you
16. Jackie Thompson - Got to right the wrongs
17. The Dynamic Soul Machine - Moving on
18. Eli the Prophet - Take a little give a lot
19. Fred Moss - Get on Down
20. Lorenzo Holden - The Wig

Download
...